10.16.2011

Looks Dirty To Me...

Another day another dirty minded walk......


Random water spill on the ground. I know what I see!!

I guess whomever was tied up got away.

Nice shape, but could use more of an ass?

Loved the knobby protrusions on this one.

Studded wood!

Wires looking like whips.

Couldn't decide if this was more a open mouth or open vagina?

Perhaps just a bit...

An orgy of clouds.

This was gorgeous to me...and reminded me of a very talented artist I know over in England, Mark. His creations beg for us to explore our most primal instincts of sexual self expression. Please check out his website Art of Desire and for some deeper insight into his creative world Art Of Desire Blog  

What are these kids into? A tad young for a threesome don't you think?

A street nearby.....I just love the way the word rolls off my tongue.

Wow! All nice and wrapped up for your protection.

I love a nice big baguette! lol

Giving me the finger? .... Sheesh!

Looks like "HE" has got a nice bulge.

A nice big "OPEN" hole.

He is totally showing me his backside!

No comments:

Post a Comment