11.21.2011

So my mind is slighty in the Gutter!

I am really just amazed at how PHALLIC most veggies look, lol
Carrots come in so many lengths & girths.


After shucking the corn you find it's rather ribbed?

These zucchini are rather lovely and smooth.
Okay so they may be a little flimsy but they are ribbed.
I'm not sure what these are but they appeared big & hard.

Good god those are long and already wrapped for your protection.

Hmm, interesting curvature indeed.

Bananas & 69 ..... horny bananas I guess.

Okay is it just me or does the priest guy look like he's getting sucked off by the woman who is kneeling in the confession thing?

So this photo doesn't quite capture the 'dirty minded' essence that the rest of these photos do....it just looked spiky and evil to me.

I'd like to get my mouth on some of those ENGLISH crunchy nuggets!
;-)

I didn't know giraffes ate little girls.
I noticed these water bottles came in three sizes. 
Wow
OMG
&
You're really FUCKED now!

Now that I am blushing and my cheeks are the color of this tree I will bid you 'TA-TA' for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment