4.28.2012

Containing Chaos?

Normally when I dive into a painting I like to go with the flow if you will. No preconceived notion of how I think it will turn out. Yes, I have a generalized idea in my mind of colors & feelings I want to put into it but no amount of planning could ever give me a predesigned end result. When you are working with your breasts you have a limited ability of control.....

These next pieces came about due to my more analytical side needing some input into the painting process. I desired to be able to have some control over what went where. At the same time I still wanted to maintain the flow & feel of the chaos.

This collection of paintings range in complexity of design & arrangement as I grew more brave with each new piece I attempted. All of these are on 12x12 flat canvas panels.


#235 "Symmetry"

#236 "Breathe"

#237 "All The Universe"

#238 "It's Complicated"

#244 "Heat Wave"

No comments:

Post a Comment