5.02.2012

Breast & Nipple Art

Please keep in mind that these pieces are not quite finished yet...they still the edges cleaned up a bit but it was something new I have been working on. A painting within a painting incorporating 2 styles of breast/nipple painting work. Would appreciate any feedback on the new style.


#239 "Medieval"
Inspired by kings, Knights, Swords, Armour, Chain Mail...and I may slightly love the show Merlin just a bit!

#240 "Across The Ocean"
Exactly what the title says....this piece was inspired by my love for England and my desire to venture overseas!!


#241 "Peanut Butter"
If you have ever been to one of my "live chats" on Stickam then you may know my moderator Chaoism. Long story but the guy hates peanut butter and I found that quite amusing, lol. Sorry my friend I had to do it! ;-)


#242 "Volcanic"
This piece just screams volcano to me...ift feels ashy with little bits of burning embers.


#243 "Bit Of Happy"
This piece for me represents all those little things that make me smile....they are little bits of happy I find throughout my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment