9.23.2010

About ACEO/ATC's


So what are these ACEO's or ATC's I am referring to? Basically they are trading cards, made by artists using all different forms of media. They must be 2.5" by 3.5", the standard size of a sports trading card. My art cards are all TITLED, NUMBERED, DATED & SIGNED ON THE BACK and arrive in a clear plastic protective sleeve.

When these cards are traded between collectors they are called ATC (Artist Trading Cards). If they are sold they are referred to as ACEO (Art Card Editions/Originals). All of my ART CARDS are one of a kind!! No two are alike. I always try to use a variety of colors in all my BREAST paintings as well as different methods of getting the paint from BREAST to CARD.
These little Art Card - Mini Paintings are a great way to collect art on a small & less expensive scale. They can be displayed in frames or placed in a photo/scrap book to make for a rather interesting coffee table book!! They also make great bookmarks, gift tags, place cards & unique gifts at bridal showers. My BREAST painting art cards have also been donated & sold for the Susan G Komen 3 day Walk for the Cure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment