9.09.2010

JUST A LITTLE HISTORY


I have been painting for over 20 years. My style has always leaned towards the strange and unusual. I first heard about breast painting while browsing through youtube videos and came across a young woman from Japan painting with her breasts. To be honest, my first thought was "That is soo cool" and "I wanna try that".
This was the first painting that sold for actual money in 2007. My style has evolved quite a bit since then, but still do sometimes paint with the traditional two tone painting style. I have sold over 100 full size paintings and well over 200 artist trading cards since my journey began.
As of 2010 I offer my paintings in a variety of sizes, shapes & styles and have included a large selection of artist trading cards (ACEO's) as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment